Why should you drink green tea?
You‘ve heard of green tea, right, but should you really ditch the coffee, hot chocolates and start drinking green tea?
Well the short answer is yes
, you should at least ditch some of the coffee and substitute green tea at least one cup per day, ideally at least three cups per day to get a beneficial effect.
There is so much research on the benefits of green tea, highlighted below are some of the key points
Green tea may be beneficial for
- Helping lowering cholesterol
- Lowering high blood pressure
- Aiding digestion
- Reducing halitosis (bad breath)
- Reducing tooth cavities
- Providing flavonoids and anti-oxidants
- Decrease the incidence of cancer
- Fight viruses and bacteria
- Induce thermogenesis, stimulate fat oxidation and boost your metabolic rate
Green tea also contains Vitamins B, C & E, and a small amount of caffeine and tannin.
We have chosen a fine selection of traditional green teas and an assortment of flavoured green teas. The flavoured green teas are all made with Chinese Green Sencha tea as a base, and may be flavoured with fruit peels, flowers and spices.
Green teas are supplied in 100gm paper tie bags.
If you would like larger quantities please contact us